The Dracula Investigation
Discover the real life story of the legendary Vlad The Impaler
Join Us On An Epic Journey
This journey will lead you to the roots of Vlad the Impalers epic life story. You will learn all about the inspiration behind the famous vampire: Count Dracula. His story is so impressive that we think it deserves to be told on it’s own.
The Ruler himself will take 20 minutes of his time to accompany you through five rooms filled with animations and sculptures.
Daily from 10:00 - 18:00
Preventive measures against Covid-19
- wearing a safety mask is mandatory inside the TDI exhibition
- we provide visitors and employees with hand sanitizer
- we frequently sanitize the interior of the exhibition and all intensively used surfaces
Due to restrications it usually isn't possible to access the citadel by car.
The big fire of 1676? Fights with the ottoman empire? The plague epidemic?
What do these facts have in common with mini golf?
About this and many more facts from the history of our citadel, you can learn about in the first mini golf of Sighișoara. Each track has its own story, in this way creating a clear image on the history of our citadel.
So, (another) fun and interactive history lesson in the citadel of Sighișoara?
Come, to convince yourself!
About the citadel
On this map you will find informations on the most important monuments, attractions, restaurants and coffee's of Sighișoara.
Feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or suggestions!
The Ancient Oak Tree Reserve Breite, is a unique ecosystem in Europe, which houses over 600 oak trees, aging up to 800 years! It's located only 4 km away from Sighișoara and covers an area of 120 hectars.
How to get to Breite?
On foot from Sighișoara (Recommended!):
- The trail starts from next to Str. Ana Ipătescu Nr.56
- after passing the so called „Hula Daneș” (Daneș Hill), located 4km after leaving Sighișoara in direction of Mediaș (DN14), you will see a forest road on the left side. After following it for 2km you will arrive at Breite.
Get In Touch
Here for you
If you have any questions or inqueries feel free to contact us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
New-school exhibition which combines art, tehnology and history in Sighișoara.
Where to find us
Strada Școlii 12, Sighișoara, 545400 Romania